Security Solutions > Overt Technologies > Prooftag
- The Bubble TagTM does not require a complex, expensive system or a dedicated infrastructure as it can be authenticated by two means of control: visually, by public or private network via a computer or a mobile system; and/or officially, using the Prooftag optical reader.
- Just like a universal language, the Bubble TagTM can be visually controlled by anyone.
- It is also the only solution on the market to offer real interoperability. Thanks to multiple reading algorithms, each Bubble TagTM can be interpreted differently: ideal for multi-application cards.
- The Bubble TagTM physical resistance to common use is the strongest on the market: it remains readable in spite of the involuntary stress to which it is subjected and never "breaks down". The Bubble TagTM is the only security marker that reveals voluntary damage.
- It is possible to control copies and easily validate the integrity of the submitted document (this option requires an additional operation when the document is issued, and the implementation of a central database).
Once generated, each Bubble Tag™ is associated with a unique identifier (alphanumeric reference, bar code, DataMatrix, RFID …).
After association, the 'identifier/Bubble Tag™' couple is recorded in an authentication database.
Rights owners apply the Bubble Tag™ to their products or documents.
This recording becomes accessible over the Internet after authorization by rights holders (known as the 'activation' of Bubble Tags™). During this process, rights owners will enter a description of the product or document.
The Bubble Tag™ can be authenticated by means of a visual or electronic comparison.
Utilization Properties of the Bubble Tag™
- The Bubble Tag™ is extremely robust physically and does not break down;
- The Bubble Tag™ remains recognizable when partially destroyed;
- Each Bubble Tag™ is totally unique and impossible to reproduce;
- The Bubble Tag™ is resistant to chemical attacks, bases and acids;
- The Bubble Tag™ is not toxic;
- The Bubble Tag™ resists pressures of 1000 N/cm2;
- The Bubble Tag™ resists temperatures between -70°C/+150°C;
- The life cycle of the Bubble Tag™ extends beyond 100 years.
For additional information on any of our security technologies please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team.
See our complete product line
Polarized Hidden Image
Applied DNA Sciences (APDN)
Resources & Links
1003 W. Indiantown Rd. Suite 215, Jupiter, FL 33458